At Aaron’s Acres, we firmly believe that the spirit and commitment of our volunteers form the core of our organization. With the continued dedication of college students and parents alike, we’re contributing to a new sense of community. Without the tireless efforts of our volunteers and buddies, we wouldn’t be where we are today. We encourage high school and college students, service organizations, corporate groups, and individuals to partner with us in Berks, Dauphin, and Lancaster Counties. Types of volunteer projects include:
- Document our summer camp experiences as a photographer and archive photographs
- Manage a booth, organize face painting, or staff a prize table at a summer carnival
- Staff an information table at a public outreach event to raise awareness for our programs
- Perform a variety of administrative support tasks, including data entry, bulk mail preparation, research, or binder preparation for our programs
- Participate in annual fundraisers, like our Golf Tournament, Volley for Kids, or other signature events, as a planning committee member or chair, registration volunteer, or auction coordinator
Our volunteers have learned, grown, and changed lives.