Summer 2021 participant applications are now CLOSED.
Staff applications remain OPEN.
Please see below for information about FACE-TO-FACE and VIRTUAL programming options this summer.
Programs are open to children and young adults, ages 5-21 with disabilities.
The dates and times for the 2021 summer are as follows:
Session 1: 6/21-7/2
Session 2: 7/12-7/23
Session 3: 7/26-8/6
*Morning only: 9:00am until 12:30pm*
- Three, two week sessions
- We request that you only sign up for one face-to-face session to allow more participants to have the opportunity to join us
- Half Day Only (9:00-12:30) Monday-Friday, two week sessions
- ONLY 36 participants per session
- No transportation will be offered
- Applications will be accepted on a first come basis
- Masks WILL be required by all participants the entire time on site with the exception of in the pool
- Cost: $30.00 application fee per family, then program fee dependent on staff to child ratio
- Three, two week sessions
- Participants are welcome to sign up for as many virtual sessions as you would like
- Sessions will run the same weeks as camp
- 10:00-11:30am Monday, Wednesday, Friday for two weeks
- No limit on participants
- All supplies provided (supply pickup drive thru date in June–one date for all 3 sessions)
- Cost: $30.00 application fee per family, then $50.00 program fee per session
Please follow this link for our updated Covid-19 Family Handbook. Here you will find all the guidelines that we are asking you to follow while your child is in our face to face program this summer.
*If you are looking for STAFF information, please click HERE.
School year applications for Spring 2021 are now closed.
Based on feedback provided by parents of younger participants, we will offer younger children pre-recorded videos from some of our favorite friends of Aaron’s Acres. Videos will include music, our staff singing some of our favorite camp songs, reptiles, dancing and more. Videos will be can be watched at any time (or as many times as you want!) via our YouTube channel. There is no registration or fees for younger children. New video content will be posted on our website and social media accounts on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month starting in February to be continued through May. The first video will be available February 2nd.
TEENS & YOUNG ADULTS
Aaron’s Acres will offer adolescents and young adults ages 13-25 age-appropriate virtual programming February through May. Programming will include activities such as games, crafts, cooking, music and more.
Details for the School Year Program:
- Ages 13-25
- Virtual calls via zoom
- Every other Tuesday evening
- 7:00PM to 8:15PM
- Sessions — 2/2, 2/16, 3/2, 3/16, 4/6, 4/20, 5/4, 5/18
Please contact Aaron’s Acres’ Program Director, Elaine Burnett, at (717) 917-6101 ext. 103 or email@example.com with questions about program.
Where to find us . . .
Please note that some work is still being done remotely.
1861 Charter Lane, Suite 114
Lancaster, PA 17601
Manheim Community Pool
504 E Adele Avenue
Manheim, PA 17545