At Aaron’s Acres, we firmly believe that the spirit and commitment of our volunteers form the core of who we are! With the continued dedication of volunteers, we are creating a sense of community for everyone.
We encourage high school students, service organizations, corporate groups and individuals to partner with us. Follow this link to the Volunteer Application.
Types of volunteer projects include the following:
– Take pictures at our summer programs so that every child has a “memory book” of their experience at camp
– Help to run our camp carnival (face painting, games – this can be a volunteer experience for your whole family)
– Help at one of our annual fundraisers as a planning committee member or at the day of the event
– Perform a variety of administrative support tasks, including data entry, bulk mail preparation, binder preparation for our programs
– Help staff an information table at a public outreach event to raise awareness within the community
Testimonial . . .
“Words simply can’t describe how truly amazing Aaron’s Acres is. I love being a buddy, and I can honestly say it’s always the highlight of my summer. I love interacting with the campers and seeing them progress throughout the session. The campers are all amazing in their own unique way.” – Hannah, a Buddy