We encourage high school students, service organizations, corporate groups and individuals to partner with us.
Follow this link to the Volunteer Application.
Types of volunteer projects include the following:
- Take pictures at our summer programs so that every child has a “memory book” of their experience at camp
- Help to run our camp carnival (face painting, games – this can be a volunteer experience for your whole family)
- Help at one of our annual fundraisers as a planning committee member or at the day of the event
- Perform a variety of administrative support tasks, including data entry, bulk mail preparation, binder preparation for our programs
- Help staff an information table at a public outreach event to raise awareness within the community
Testimonial . . .
“Words simply can’t describe how truly amazing Aaron’s Acres is. I love being a buddy, and I can honestly say it’s always the highlight of my summer. I love interacting with the campers and seeing them progress throughout the session. The campers are all amazing in their own unique way.” – Hannah, a Buddy