Dear Friends and Supporters of Aaron’s Acres:
As the year ends, we want to extend our heartfelt appreciation to everyone that has given their time, energy, and financial resources to help Aaron’s Acres continue to thrive and grow. We remain eternally grateful for everyone’s generosity and support.
Someone once said to me, “If you really want something, you shouldn’t be afraid to ask for it”.
So, “Does anyone know of, or have a building available for Aaron’s Acres so we can realize our dream to be in our own building by December 2023?”
We have been looking for quite some time and we haven’t found the right fit yet, so we are now asking for your help!
Here are the criteria:
- Needs to be on 6-8 acres of land.
- Must have indoor space of approximately 14,000 – 16,000 square feet.
- Must have a swimming pool (or room to build one).
- Needs to be in Lancaster County with access to Route 30, or 283, etc. as we have families participating from 7 counties in central PA.
- We have budgeted between $3 million – $3.5 million for this project.
In addition to growing our existing services we will then be able to begin a much-needed program for young adults 21-30 years. This can only be accomplished if we are in our own building.
Naturally, I would love to hear from you or one of your contacts. I will be happy to make the introduction to our Real Estate agent.
Please SHARE THIS MESSAGE on any social media platform to get the word out.
Thank you in advance for helping us turning our dream into our reality!
With great appreciation…