Every year, Aaron’s Acres helps hundreds of children and young adults with recreational programs, focusing on socialization and communication skills.
Click here to learn more about our program details.
Why Choose a Program at Aaron’s Acres?
- Our Supervisory staff is comprised of professionals (special education teachers)
- We maintain a 1:1 or 1:2 staff to child ratio
- A nurse is on staff at all times in order to address any medical needs that might arise
- Everyone is included in all activities regardless of disability or challenge
- Scholarships are provided to families in need of financial support
- Program Director meets with every new family as part of our application process in order to become familiar with the child – their strengths and weaknesses, their likes and dislikes and their capabilities
- All staff attend intensive orientation/training sessions, focusing on each child’s needs, planning age appropriate activities and becoming familiar with positive reinforcements, as well as behavioral interventions that could be implemented during the year-round programs
One parent stated: “I have peace of mind when my child is at Aaron’s Acres.”
Where others see disability, we see possibility. Click here to learn more about our program details.