Extraordinary Give 2021 is just 10 short weeks away! What feels like a long time from now will be here before we know it! Lancaster County’s largest day of giving is a hallmark day for those in the area. It’s a day of generosity, giving, fun and entertainment throughout the county.
Lancaster County Community Foundation launched the first Extraordinary Give in 2012 and our local community has raised more than $63 million for regional organizations since that time.
This year the Extraordinary Give will be held on Friday, November 19th from 12:00AM to 11:59:59PM – 24 hours of giving!
How can you prepare for Extra Give? How can you support Aaron’s Acres?
- Learn more about Extra Give at https://www.extragive.org/.
- Share and talk about Extra Give to family, friends and co-workers – via social media, email, in-person, etc.
- Become an Aaron’s Acres Fundraiser! Next month we’ll be sharing more about how to become a Fundraiser. In the meantime, you can learn more at https://www.extragive.org/fundraisers or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Donate! During the 24 hours of giving on November 19th, you can make a monetary donation to Aaron’s Acres. Watch out for special giving hours that allow Aaron’s Acres to win additional funds.
- Follow us on social media! Starting next week, we will be sharing weekly testimonials and videos from parents, grandparents, staff, donors and supporters on our countdown to Extra Give 2021! Find these special posts and share them on your own Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Share your Aaron’s Acres story! You can share what Aaron’s Acres means to you with others as we prepare for Extra Give.
Get ready to count down to Extra Give 2021 with us and watch out for more information about special events, this year’s day of giving and more!