We would like to give a special SHOUT OUT to our donors for their support of Aaron’s Acres. Thanks to them, we are changing lives on a daily basis! Donations made throughout the year have a huge impact on those we serve, helping our participants to grow and helping our families to thrive. We have some new giving opportunities this year that we would like to share with you:
- Monthly Giving Program – Giving Monthly Helps Daily
- Your monthly donation allows us to take a planned, long-term approach to our work in building relationships and creating long-lasting impacts in the lives of our participants and their families.
- Dream Makers – This group is making great things happen each year!
- This is a dedicated group of community members who believe in our mission and each donate $100 for the year. The group then chooses a project to be funded at Aaron’s Acres with their collective donations!
- Partners for Possibility – our new Aaron’s Acres Legacy Society
- This is a recognition and appreciation society for individuals who have made a commitment to leave a future gift to Aaron’s Acres. You as the donor have the chance to decide whether your gift is dedicated to programs, our endowment fund or a combination of both.
- 20 for 2021 Campaign – providing access and support for our programs
- This group of donors each commit to making a gift of $5,000 in order to help us reach our annual fundraising goal; supporting our programming, staffing and scholarships needs. Special recognition is provided for these donors throughout the year.
- We’d like to express our heartfelt gratitude to the donors who have made this commitment to Aaron’s Acres for 2021:
- Clark Associates Charitable Foundation
- Donald Cargas, Jr. and Rebecca D. Cargas
- P. Alan and Linda K. Loss
We cannot continue to provide our life-changing programming without you! You help us to provide all children with the possibility to learn, to grow, and to succeed – despite any challenges.
On behalf of the more than 250 children and young adults we serve, THANK YOU TO OUR DONORS!
If you are considering a donation or are interested in learning more about giving opportunities with Aaron’s Acres, please contact Director of Development & Community Relations, Kate Mullen by email, email@example.com, or by phone, (717) 917-6101 x105.