Partnering with Members 1st (Summer 2021)
Aaron’s Acres has been blessed with having an ongoing partnership with Members 1st. Over the years, they have done the following to support our organization:
- Employees have volunteered at our camp carnival, running games for our campers and their families
- Employees have volunteered to be our “camp photographers” during the summer component in order for our campers to create their very own memory books.
- Members 1st donated Visa gift cards for our staff “shout out” meetings. Aaron’s Acres’ staff recognize outstanding staff during the camp program with these gift cards.
- Members 1st has done “Sneakers Day” and raised funds for our organization.
- Members 1st has been a sponsor at various levels at our annual golf outings.
This past year, Aaron’s Acres was the recipient of funds raised from their annual golf outing. The funds were designated to our 2021 golf outing and enabled them to be the Diamond Sponsor as well as the Cart Sponsor. In addition, they were able to be a Sponsor for one 2-week session of camp (with the funds raised through their golf outing).
Providing volunteers and financial support over the years has allowed us to continue to have meaningful programs for children and young adults with disabilities in central PA. By helping us to recognize staff for the work that they have done ensures that our staff feel positive about their experience at Aaron’s Acres. There is no question that the partnership that we have with Members 1st has had a tremendous impact upon our organization in so many different ways.