If you are still looking for a place to get the COVID-19 vaccine, the Lancaster County Community Vaccination Center now has walk-in, same-day appointment availability!
Here are some quick facts:
- Open from 8AM to 6:30PM, Monday through Saturday
- Closed Monday, May 31st for the Memorial Day Holiday
- The vaccine is now available for those 12 years of age and older (those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
- Those with mobility concerns can be accommodated through the primary pathway
- Private vaccinations are available for those who cannot be in large groups
- Large groups can be accommodated on site
- Other accommodations may be made in special circumstances (such as a car-side vaccination)
- Red Rose Transit is offering free rides to individuals who have a confirmed vaccine appointment at the Lancaster County Community Vaccination Center
Click here to learn more at vaccinatelancaster.org
The Lancaster County Vaccination Center is located in the former Bon-Ton Department Store at: 600 Park City Center, Lancaster, PA 17601.